Have you hung up on a boy or a girl and you don’t know how to approach him or her or what excuse to make to talk to him or her? At Handsome & Men we know how difficult it is to get the courage to talk to the person you like and, above all, we know how difficult it is sometimes to find conversation topics.
Today we want to make it easy for you by giving you some tips on how to talk to your crush; You will find recommendations to speak to that special person for the first time, excuses to speak with him or her and some tips so that you can face the first conversation in an easy, natural and effective way. Take note!
How to talk to your crush for the first time
If you don’t know how to approach your crush to start a conversation, here are some tricks to talk to him and know what to say to your crush to break the ice.
- Ask him for help: if you go to the same class, ask him for help in a subject that you know he is good at. It will be the perfect excuse to break the ice and spend some time together. If these study meetings are repeated, you will gradually become friends and trust each other.
- Organize a party: talk to your friends, organize a party and invite him and his friends. Make sure you also invite friends you have in common, as that will increase the chances that they will attend.
- Become a follower of his team: if your crush plays a sport at the school, become a fan of his team and go to the games, as this will provide you with an excuse to get closer to him and comment on something related to the game or praise his game.
- Pretend a chance meeting: if you know what time he has a certain class or when he goes to an activity, fake a chance meeting with him and take the opportunity to break the ice and start a conversation. If you don’t know what to say, you can pull off a classic like: “Hey! You’re with me in science class” or “I’ve seen you at the game, it was very close.”
How to talk to your crush by message
You have already got the phone number of the boy or girl you like, but now comes the difficult part … how to talk to him on whatsapp? Here are some very simple recommendations to apply so that you break the ice and make it easy to talk to your crush by message.
- Avoid questions with closed answers: if after many nerves and doubts you manage to start a conversation on WhatsApp with your crush, try to make it as long as possible. If you ask closed-ended questions like: “Do you like coffee?”, You run the risk that the answer is yes or no. If all the questions are of that style, you will soon run out of conversation and will get nervous.
- Provoke rapprochement: look for double meaning in their responses and flirt a bit. If there is chemistry between you, this can help the rapprochement and gain confidence. Do not abuse this, use it just to play a little but remember that you should not base the whole conversation on that.
- It proposes a question and answers game: a fun option to start a conversation by message in a fun way that will also help you get to know each other more.
- Be natural: above all you have to be you. Do not pretend to be someone you are not because in the end your crush will notice and feel cheated.
If you and your crush have already talked before and you feel that the connection and attraction is mutual, do not hesitate to propose a game as sensual as it is fun: that of the uncomfortable and hot Questions . In this article we give you more than 100!
Excuses to talk to your crush
Feel like talking to your crush but don’t know what excuse to use to start a conversation? At Handsome & Men we want to help you by giving you some tips to find the perfect excuse . Take note!
- Comment on your favorite series: if you know that you are a follower of a series, take the opportunity to comment on the most recent chapter or a scene that caught your attention for some reason. You will have a topic for a good time of conversation. eye! Make sure he has seen the chapter first or the chat with your crush will end there.
- Comment on their publications: follow them on networks and comment on their publications. This will give you an excuse to talk to him or her and will give you information to start conversations at another time.
- Remember their tastes: it is a good excuse to talk to your crush at any time. How to use it? Imagine that you are shopping in a mall and you see some merchandising of his favorite series … in that case you can send him a photo and accompany it with a text that says something like: “I have seen this shirt and I have remembered you” .
- Ask for someone’s number: a classic that never fails, ask for the contact of a common acquaintance. If you don’t know what excuse to use to talk to your crush, be sure it works for you; Of course, since you manage to start a conversation, take advantage of it and do not hang up, talk for a while with him.
- Comment on his profile picture: if you see that the boy you like or that special girl has changed his profile picture, take the opportunity to comment. If you are ashamed to tell him something about his appearance or how handsome he is, refer to the rest, for example: comment on the impressive landscape behind him, if he is with his pet, talk about it, mention something about his dress…
How to declare your crush
If you already have it clear and you think that the time has come to declare yourself to your crush , here are some tips that can help you when asking to leave. Luck!
- Share a playlist: create a playlist with special or meaningful songs and share it with him. If you choose the songs well, your crush will have no doubt that you are declaring yourself. Prepare some special message to send him when he has listened to the songs and that he leaves the ball in his court.
- Do it with humor: if you want to declare yourself to your crush in a simple and fun way, make a meme in which you ask him out. Whatever the answer, you will surely find it fun and original.
- Naturalness: choose a time when you can be alone such as leaving class, on the way home, playing sports and be natural and direct. Tell him that he is someone very special to you, that you have many things in common and that you have feelings for him. Surely your crush values the sincerity with which you speak to him, because often natural things are what we like the most.
Probably you wanna read: